Booking in a Maternity photography session may be on your tick list of things to do while you are pregnant. Being pregnant is such a beautiful thing and documenting this experience with a maternity session is a must! I know that not all women like being in font of the camera (me for one, I hate it) but this is such a special time in your life. Before all of my Maternity sessions I send you over a prep guide so you know how to prepare for your session. I also have maternity dresses so you can use to take the stress out of having to find something to wear.
When should I book my Maternity session?
Everyone feels differently during different stages of their pregnancy, so it can vary. I would recommend at around 30 weeks is a great time to have your pregnancy photos taken. At this time in your pregnancy your belly is nice and round and hopefully you won’t be too uncomfortable at this point.
Things I recommend you do for your maternity shoot
- Bring some nude underwear as well as a strapless bra depending on what you are going to be wearing
- Make sure you eat a big breakfast so that you have lots of energy
- Try and coordinate the colour outfit you are wearing with your husband so it doesn’t clash too much
- Bring with you your baby scan or any props you would like used in the photos
- pamper yourself a bit and have your hair, nails and make up done
- Try and relax 🙂
Andreea’s Maternity photos were taken at my London studio, here are my favourite photos from Andreea’s Pregnancy shoot. She wore two different dresses and they both looked stunning on her!
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for maternity photos in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your photographer, it’s such a privilege to create these memories for you.
contact me at email@example.com to book your Maternity session.