I am very happy to announce that my studio will be open again for all photography sessions on Saturday 4th July 2020. My top priority when photographing is always your babies safety and I will putting extra measures in place when photographing babies during Covid-19. So many mums have had their babies during lock down and missed the 2 week newborn photography stage but I can’t wait to get back to photographing again, creating these beautiful memories for you. If you have had your baby during the lock down and are looking to book in a baby photoshoot you still can! As you can see from lots of my blogs, we still get the most beautiful photographs from older newborn sessions, even at 8 weeks.
Risk assessment for Newborns, babies, family & maternity photography during Covid-19
- Only one photography session a day – One photography session will take place a day. This will allow me time to thoroughly clean my studio. Everything used throughout that session will be washed before it is used again.
- Hand sanitiser – Hand sanitiser will be available at all times for clients to use. I will be frequently using this during our photography sessions and before the session starts.
- Social distancing – Social distancing will take place for family, baby and maternity sessions.
- Face masks & Gloves- Face masks and gloves will be used during newborn sessions at all times.
Photography sessions I offer
I am now taking bookings for newborn sessions. Newborn sessions are best photographed under 2 weeks but don’t worry I still photograph lots of older newborns up to 8 weeks. When photographing newborns during COVID-19 I won’t be able to social distance for newborn sessions but I will be wearing a face mask and gloves at all time. You can find all of my newborn prices here. Most newborn sessions are in my Hackney Wick studio. If you feel that a home session is better for you this is available with an extra fee. My newborn sessions last about 3 hours, this is to allow time for cuddles and feeds.
Maternity photography sessions are best photographed at 28-32 weeks. At this point your belly is usually nice and round, you will hopefully not feel too uncomfortable or tired during your session. When photographing a maternity session during COVID-19 I will be social distancing and keeping 1-2 meters away from you. I can also wear a face mask if you wish and hand sanitiser is frequently used. All of my maternity photography prices can be found here. Maternity sessions can take place in my studio or at a location of your choice, these sessions last 1 hour.
Family, Cake smash & Milestone sessions
Family, cake smash and milestone sessions can take place in my studio or at a location such as a park. When these sessions take place in my studio we will be keeping to the social distancing guideline of 1-2 meters. I can also wear a face mask if you wish, although sometimes with older children or toddlers the face mask may be a bit disturbing for me to wear for them. You can find all my family and milestone prices here and my cake smash prices here.
- Maternity photography is best photographed at 28-32 weeks
- Newborn photography is best photographed under 2 weeks
- Milestone sessions are best photographed at 7-9 months once they are sitting up
- Cake smash photography for their 1st or 2nd birthday
BABY PHOTOGRAPHY DURING COVID-19
IF YOU ARE ILL OR FEELING UNWELL PLEASE DO CANCEL YOUR SESSION AND WE CAN RESCHEDULE. IF I AM UNWELL I WILL CONTACT YOU TO RESCHEDULE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for a London newborn photographer. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com to book your newborn, baby, cake smash or Maternity session.
You can also read more of my blogs below!