London newborn photographer
Have you been looking for a baby photographer in London? Baby and newborn photography is captured during the first 2 weeks once your baby has been born. This is the best time as your baby will be more sleepy and you will be able to get those cute curled up sleepy poses. With everything that is going on at the moment a lot of people have not been able to have their beautiful newborns photographed at this stage. Although you may not get the baby photos that you thought you was going to get don’t worry. Older newborn session can be achieved and be just as cute, they might just be more awake.
Isla – Rose’s session
Isla-Rose was an older newborn and we managed to get some sleepy photos at the beginning and then some awake ones at the end. When photographing an older newborn you need to be more aware they will be more awake and you will not have as long between each set up as they are more likely to wake up. I love Isla – Rose’s newborn photos, you can see at the end when she woke up she was so happy. The colours her parents chose for her were so beautiful, especially the lavender at the end.
How to book in your newborn session with me
- First of all you can either call or email me with any questions about my newborn photography sessions and see if I am available.
- I would book you and note your due date. You would then let me know within 48 hours of giving birth and we would confirm your session date.
- You would need to fill out the booking form and pay the session fee of £95 to confirm your newborn booking.
- Once this is done your newborn photography booking is confirm and I will just wait to hear from you.
- I will also email you a newborn photography client prep guide. This will inform you with lots of useful information for your newborn session.
Here is a few of my favourite photos from Isla-Roses newborn photoshoot.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for baby photographer in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book a newborn photographer in London
You can read similar blogs here and find out via my blog on why you should hire a professional newborn photographer.