Baby photographer in London
I have been photographing newborns now for about 6 years and its my favourite type of session! Every newborn session is different as all these little babies have their own personalities. Newborn photography is a skill that I have learnt over time and not an easy one at that, you have to be very patient and know that every baby is different and doesn’t like being posed the same way. I started my photography carer working in a photography studio about 10 years ago. I worked there for a year until I decided to leave work on my own business, which was the best decision I made! Photographing newborns is so rewarding, I love creating all these beautiful photos for my clients.
What should I bring to my photography session?
- Extra milk – If you are bottle feeding its best to bring extra milk with you. Newborn sessions can be quite long and extra feeds are often needed.
- Nappies – We all know that newborns love to poo and wee a lot! it’s safer to bring extra nappies.
- Keepsakes you would like in the photos – If you have any personal items you would like in the photos such as clothing or toys, make sure to bring them with you for your newborn session.
- Snacks – I will have drinks and biscuits on hand but you may want a little more if you get hungry during the session, we don’t want you going hungry 🙂
- A pacifier – A lot of parents don’t use these but if you do, they can be amazing during newborn sessions to help calm the baby during different poses.
Jenson’s Newborn session was photographed in my studio. His parents chose a variety of colours and props for his session, we used, browns, purples, blues and greys. Jenson was sleepy straight away which often doesn’t happen, he was so cute! To start with I photographed him in the Potato sack pose using a variety of cute hats, this is the first photo you can see. I love all of these photos from Jenson’s newborn session and we finished with some family photos at the end which I always love including!
Here is a few of my favourite newborn photos from his session, I hope you like them.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for newborn baby photographer in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your newborn session
If you would like to see some more newborn blog, Check out Hari’s below –