2022 was a very busy year for me work wise and personally, after Covid it seemed there were lots of little babies to photograph 😊 I’m so grateful that that i can still call this my job and to all the wonderful families that put their trust in me to photograph their little ones! 2022 was full of Maternity photoshoots, cake smash photoshoots and of course lots of beautiful newborn photoshoots.
I got married in December 2021 and then we went on our honeymoon to Finland in January. Finland is the most beautiful Country and we were lucky enough to see the Northern lights! Then after getting back and having some time off it was back into full swing with work and creating lots of beautiful newborn photos. Throughout 2022 me and my Husband were looking to move from North London to South London (i’m originally from South London). We finally found somewhere and after almost 7 months everything went through and we moved in. Moving my newborn photography studio from North London to South London was quite stressful at times. Luckily I already had clients this way from before and am so lucky that families from North London have still been traveling to me here.
Newborn photography really is my passion. If you are thinking about booking a newborn photoshoot soon and would like to know a bit more about how it works don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Newborn photography details
- Where do my newborn sessions take place? Newborn photoshoots take place at my photography studio in Sidcup, South East London
- How long does a newborn session last? Generally the photoshoot will last about 3 hours. Depending on how long it takes your baby to settle and the amount of feeds they have. The photoshoot can last between 2 1/2 – 4 hours.
- How much are my newborn packages? You can find all of the info and newborn prices here
- Do I provide everything for the session? Yes I will have everything that is needed for the newborn session in my studio. I have all the props and assessories but feel free to bring anything with you as well.
- When is the best time to have a newborn photoshoot? The best time is when your baby is around 5-14 days old. At this stage your baby will still be sleepy for longer periods of time. It will also be easier to settle them most of the time between poses.
- How do you book in your photography session? To secure your newborn session with me you need to pay a £99 deposit. I will then book you in noting your due date. Once your baby is here you would come in for your session within 2 weeks of the birth.
It was hard to narrow down my favourite photos from 2022 but here are a few!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Are you looking to book a newborn photoshoot? I am based in Sidcup in Bexley creating beautiful newborn photos covering London and kent.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a London or Kent newborn photographer. Book in to create some beautiful newborn photos today!