Cake smash photography in London
I love photographing cake smash sessions, every session is always so different! It’s funny how how all your little babies react to the cake when it come out. Most of the time they love it but you get that rare occasion when they react scared of the cake, which can be quite funny, luckily this time Eleanor loved her cake! Eleanors cake smash session was unicorn themed, using unicorn colours such as light pinks, purples, yellows and blues. I set up a sparkly background along with some balloons and flowers to set the scene. Eleanors mum bought with her a unicorn cake for the photos, which was great for her cake smash! I photographed Eleanors as a newborn as well so it was great to have her back for a cake smash photography session!
How to book in your photography session
- Email me your details and the date of your little ones first birthday
- I will email you the booking form and deposit invoice, the deposit invoice needs to be paid to secure your cake smash session.
- You will be able to tell me which colours and theme you prefer on the booking form so i will have all of that information there.
- Cake smash sessions can also be photographed for older birthday as well such as 2nd or 3rd birthdays but the babies 1st birthday works better as they usually are not walking yet and sitting down.
- When you come to your cake smash photography session, on the day you just need to bring the cake. It’s also good to bring some wipes and a change of clothes as sometimes things can get messy!
Here is a few of my favourite cake smash photos from Eleanor’s session, she was such a little cutie! She didn’t get too messy and did seem to enjoy a little taste of the cake 🙂
Looking to book a cake smash photography session in London? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your cake smash photoshoot
Feel free you give me a call or email if you would like to book in a cake smash session. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me for your cake smash photos. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!