Friday 30th & Saturday 31st October
Christmas mini sessions £89 – includes 3 images
Is it too early to think about Christmas? No 🙂 I love Christmas and these Christmas photoshoots always book up quickly, so make sure to email me to secure your space. My Christmas photoshoots are held in my East London studio which are lots of fun for your children and are great for Christmas presents for family members! There will be Christmas music, mince pies and Christmas props, a great way to start Christmas. If you have any questions about these Christmas photoshoots feel free to message me, hopefully everything is also covered below for you!
Everything you need to know about my Christmas photoshoots
- Where are the Christmas photoshoots held? The sessions will take place at my London studio – 455 Wick Lane, London, E3 2TB
- How much does it cost and whats included? Its £89 and includes 3 images emailed to you
- When will I get to see my images from my session? They will be ready to view 1 week after your photoshoot via my client gallery.
- Do you supple props? Yes i will have Christmas props and hats and head pieces but not Christmas outfits. Bring your little one in which ever outfit you would like them to be dressed in.
- How long are the Christmas photoshoots? They are 20 minutes long, I have to be quite strict with the timings as its a busy day so if you are running late please do let me know but this may cut your session short.
- Do I have to pay the full amount straight away? Yes you do have to pay the full amount straight away as these session get booked up quickly. If the sessions have to be cancelled by me for any reason you will be refunded.
- Do you have parking? There is parking for you outside my studio which i will give you a permit for
Times available each day
10.30, 11.15, 12.00, 12.45, 1.30, 2.15, 3.00, 3.45
Availability can be seen below via the booking form
To book your Christmas photoshoot in my London studio, please message me here via my contact page stating which date and time you would like and I shall email you over the booking form and session invoice. The session invoice does need to be paid to confirm your session as these sessions book quickly and they need to be confirmed.
If you are looking for a London family photographer to book any other photoshoots I specialise in Maternity and newborn. When booking in a maternity shoot you will also receive 10% off your chosen Newborn package. If you would like to have a browse through all my gallery’s you can do so here.
Hackney family photographer – Jo cove Photography
contact me at here to book your sessions or if you have any questions regarding photography