Family photography mini sessions
I can’t believe its the beginning of June (almost) and we are still slowly adapting to the situation! Family photography sessions are so important to me, I love documenting the different stages of my clients life! Think of these photos hanging on your walls as your children grow back, they are priceless. It’s also important to be in photos will your children which might be difficult at times. These sessions are short and sweet and outside in a park where your children can relax and have fun. Although we do have to be more cautious with the situation and all measures will be taken with social distancing!
- How much are they? These sessions are £150 and last 30 minutes. These are a big saving on my usual priced family sessions
- Whats included? The 30 minute session and 10 edited images emailed to you
- Where will they take place? depending on whats closest to you, either Victoria park or Trent park
- When will I get my images? you will see your online gallery of about 25 images a week after your session. At this point you will be able to choose your 10 images and I will email you the large edited files.
- Will social distancing take place? Of course, I will keep 2 meters distance from you at all times!
Have a look through all my Family galleries here.
Looking for a London family photographer? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session.
Feel free to give me a call or email if you would like to book a family photography session in my London studio. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!