I love capturing the emotions and memories from family photoshoots. So often as you have children the time can pass so quickly. Your children go from a newborn to 5 years old in a blink of an eye! I offer family photoshoots in my London studio or at a location such as a park. During the summer months it great to choose a location such as a park for your family photos, this way your children can run around and have fun. The more relaxed the children are the better the family photos will be. My aim is to have a fun relaxed session with you creating some beautiful photos that you can share with family and look back on in years to come.
Family photos are so important and it can be hard to try to remember to include you yourself in the photos or be able to get a family photo that isn’t just a selfie.
Things to think about for your family photography session
- Do you want your family photoshoot to be at a studio or a park
- Do you want photos that are more posed or family photos that are more natural
- Think about the clothes you are wearing and your families personalities. For family photoshoots outside you may wear clothes that are brighter and more fun than if you were in a studio. Studio sessions often work better with more natural colours. But saying that its down do you and what you want the photos to look like 🙂
- Try to book in the family photography session at a time of day that you think will be good for your children
- Remember to bring some drinks and snack along!
I photographed Kevin and Polly’s beautiful family at a park which was great for the kids! The children were so cute and and we managed to get so many lovely pictures of them separate and as a family altogether. We were so lucky with the weather with this family session
Here’s a few of my favourite photos from the their family photoshoot 🙂
Have a look through all my Family galleries here.
Looking for a family photoshoot in London? Contact me at email@example.com to book your session.
Feel free to give me a call or email if you would like to book a family photography session in my London studio. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!