There are so many amazing Maternity photographers out there and if you search google you are bound to find loads! Obviously depending on the photographers skill and years of experience the prices are going to vary a lot as well. If you have just found out you are pregnant and looking to capture some maternity photos think about the style that you prefer. I offer 3 styles of maternity photography, studio, location and life style in your own home. I love all these different type of maternity sessions as every session is different and will bring out your personality as a couple. Think about if you would like beautiful scenic woodlands or a more crisp and minimalism background, you can have a look at my different galleries on my website here.
So how much does maternity photography cost your asking?
How much does a maternity shoot cost? My maternity session start from £250 for 10 images and then the packages go up depending on how many photos you would like. You can find all of my maternity photography prices here, There are no hidden costs and its all very transparent. Your maternity photos are going to be something you will treasure forever, this is such a special time in your life. I love creating these memories for all of my clients, It’s amazing that we can create these little humans inside of us until one day they are suddenly here with us. I do always think how amazing it is that you can look at a newborn and think as a mum I made you, our bodies can do amazing things and capering it is just beautiful!
Here is some information about my photography sessions
- It’s a £95 deposit and this is then taken off from your chosen maternity package.
- It’s best to have your maternity photos taken when you are about 30-34 weeks
- The maternity photoshoot will last between 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. I find this is plenty of time for a maternity session.
- If you would like to include partners and other siblings in your photoshoot thats great. I love to include loved ones!
- Your edited maternity photos would be ready to view 2 weeks after your session. This is when you can choose the package you would like to purchase.
- I also offer beautiful products such as albums, canvas and frames to display your beautiful maternity photos in.
I hope this blog was helpful and it gave you an insight to how much maternity photography can cost 😊
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking to invest in newborn photography. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. My newborn studio is based in North London. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your London newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for Professional Maternity photography in London