Newborn photography based in my North London studio. Newborn photography is best photographed when your little bundle of joy is 5-14 days old. This is when your newborn will be more sleepy and love being wrapped up and warm. Every newborn session is different and I love that! I will always check with you what colours and props you prefer before your newborn photography session, so I have a feel of the style style you like.
What to know about your newborn photoshoot
- Where will the newborn session take place? My sessions take place in my North London home studio, weekdays at 11am. If you was looking for a newborn photoshoot in your own home that can be arranged for an extra fee.
- How long will the session last? They usually last about 3 hours. But can last anywhere between 2 1/2 – 4 hours depending on settled your baby is.
- How much do you charge? My newborn packages range from £300 – £599 depending on what you want included. All my packages can be found here
- Can I include parent and sibling photos on your photoshoot? Yes I love including parent and sibling photos in my newborn sessions 🙂
- How long until we see out newborn photos? Your edited newborn photos will be ready to view 2-3 weeks later. This is when you can decide on the package you would like to purchase.
Evie’s session was a home newborn session. I had also photographed Evie’s big sisters newborn session so it was lovely to be back! For this newborn session Evie’s parents had chosen mustard, pink and white for their colour scheme. We managed to get some of the cutest smiles which is always the best thing! I love including the parents and sibling photos at the end of the newborn session. Those first two weeks of having your newborn will fly by so it’s great to include these and what a cute family there are! 😊
Here are a few of my favourite photos form the photoshoot
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for a London newborn baby photographer. My newborn photography studio is based in North London. I can also offer home newborn sessions at an extra charge. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn and Maternity photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a London newborn baby photographer.