London Newborn Photographer
What’s not to love about newborn photography? 🙂 All these little babies that you have nurtured and grown inside you for 9 months, have now been welcomed into the world. Creating these newborn photos for you is always such a pleasure! The best time for your newborns to be photographed is at 5-14 days. At this point your little bundle of joy hasn’t been out of the womb for too long. This will mean they like being wrapped up during their newborn photography session so they are nice and cosy, like they would have been in your womb. Saying that, not every baby will like being wrapped up the same way another baby does. We will have to go with the flow and every newborn session is different.
What to expect from my photography sessions
- My newborn sessions last about 3 hours depending on how many feeds your baby needs.
- For your newborn sessions I provide all the props and accessories
- I will ask you what colours you prefer before your newborn photoshoot, this way I can prepare for some of the set ups.
- I always have tea/coffee and biscuits available but you may want to bring a few little snacks with you.
- While I am photographing your newborn, most of the time you can sit back and relax 🙂
- All of my sessions are baby led, if a baby doesn’t like a pose we won’t do it, nothing should be forced.
- You will be invited back to my studio 2 weeks later to view your newborn photos. This is when you can choose which package you would like to purchase.
Ella’s newborn session took place at the end of last year in my studio, she had the most beautiful eye lashes! Ella’s mum chose white, peach and pinks for her newborn session. I started photographing Ella with some lovely wool and fluff and then we moved on to some props such as bowls. We finished off by taking some beautiful family portraits with Ella’s mum and grandma. Not all parents want to be in the newborn photos as they may not be feeling their best, which I totally understand. I do always ask though as this is such an important time in yours and your little ones life. It’s easy for the time to fly by and not be in many photos as a family with your newborn altogether.
Here is a few of my favourite photos from Ella’s newborn session, I hope you like them 🙂
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for a newborn photoshoot in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for a London newborn photographer
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –