London Newborn Photographer
There is so much to love about newborn photography and how the photos will make you feel. You have been nurturing and growning your little baby for 9 months, have now been welcomed into the world. Creating these newborn photos for you is always such a pleasure! The best time for your newborns to be photographed is at 5-14 days. At this point your little bundle of joy hasn’t been out of the womb for too long. This will mean they like being wrapped up during their newborn photography session so they are nice and cosy, just like in your womb. I do photograph newborns up to the age of 6-8 weeks as well but as your newborn gets older they will likely be more awake during their newborn session. With older newborns not all poses may be possible but we can still get the cutest newborn photos.
What to expect from my newborn photography sessions
- I am a newborn photographer based in Sidcup, South east London
- My newborn sessions last about 3 hours depending on how many feeds your baby needs.
- For your newborn sessions I provide all the props and accessories
- All of my sessions are baby led, if a baby doesn’t like a pose we won’t do it, nothing should be forced.
- It’s a £99 deposit to secure a session and then the balance for your chosen package is due on the day of your session. Here are my prices
Here are some of my favourite photos from little Jack’s newborn session 😊
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Are you looking to book a newborn photoshoot in Sidcup? Based in Bexley creating beautiful newborn photos covering London and kent.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a London newborn photographer