Newborn baby photography
Have you had a baby recently or are you pregnant and looking to have newborn photos done? If you haven’t booked in your newborn photography yet, it’s best to book in while you are pregnant. This will guarantee you a spot, newborn photographers get booked up quite quickly as most newborn photographers will only book in a certain amount of sessions a week. This is to make sure we can fit in all the babies that are late and early. Most of my newborn sessions take place in my studio. If you would like to have newborn photography take place in your own home this can be arranged by adding on an extra fee.
What you need to know about your photography session
- I will book you in for your due date and then you will just need to let me know within 48 hours of giving birth. We will then get you booked in for when your baby is 5-14 days old.
- You will be able to choose colours and props from my studio. I will ask you all of this before the newborn session on my booking form.
- The session will last about 3 hours, it can be anywhere from 2 1/2 – 4 hours. It always depends on the baby, it’s always different.
- I always include parent and sibling photos if you would like to include them.
- During your newborn session don’t worry if we need to stop quite a few times so you can feed your newborn, this it totally normal.
- After your newborn session you will come back to my studio and view your edited photos 2 weeks later. This is when you will choose the newborn package you would like to purchase. You can find the newborn package prices here
kaëls Newborn session
I had the pleasure of photographing Kaël at the end of last year. He was photographed in my studio in Hackney Wick. Kaëls parents had chosen mostly greys and browns for the newborn photos. One of my favourite props is my Lion hat and toy so loved that they wanted to use it, how cute does he look in those photos! Here is a few of my favourite photos from his newborn photography session, I hope you like them 🙂
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for a home newborn session or a studio newborn session. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to book a newborn baby photography session in London
You can read similar blogs here and find out more below on what to expect from a newborn session.