My newborn photography sessions take place at my studio based in Sidcup Bexley. My newborn photography studio is well equipped for you and your newborn. With lots of little cute props and accessories you will have lots to choose from! Booking a newborn session is probably not the first thing on your mind when you are pregnant, you will have so much to organise and think about and will soon be introducing your new little bundle of joy into the world 😊
Booking in your newborn photoshoot
- I will email you over the booking form and you will need to have paid your £99 deposit to confirm your booking. All my newborn packages are here
- You will receive from me a Client prep guide as a PDF, this will answer lots of questions for preparing for the day!
- My newborn sessions last about 3 hours, it at all depends on the baby and how many feeds they need or how sleepy there are. Every baby is different.
- I have all of my props and accessories in my studio to use for the session. Many different colours and styles for you to choose from.
- Your preview gallery of photos will be ready to view 3 weeks after your newborn session. This will be emailed to you via an online gallery. Here you will be able to choose your photos for your chosen package or upgrade if you have paid for a smaller package.
What can I say about Lance, he was adorable, he rocked his newborn session! He was 4 weeks old for his session so a little older than some newborns but he did so well. I started of with some props and colours that his parents picked. Within most of my newborn session’s I start by wrapping the baby as this usually makes them feel comfortable and warm which will settle them for the beginning of the session. Here are some of my favourite photos from Lance’s session…..
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE £50 OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Looking to book in a newborn baby photography session in kent? Pop me a message to find out more I would love to hear from you! Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
Contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book in newborn baby photography in Kent
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –