Newborn photography sessions are best photographed when your baby is under 2 weeks old. At this stage your little one will be more sleepy and should like being wrapped up and cosy and warm. When your newborn is growing inside you they are so warm and flexible, this is why during the first two weeks after they are born is the prime time for these newborn photos. My newborn photography sessions last a bout 3 hours, this gives us plenty of time for different set ups and extra feeds.
What to expect from a newborn session
- My newborn studio is based in Sidcup DA14
- I have everything we need for the newborn session. You would just need to bring nappies and extra milk if not breast feeding
- The session will last around 3 hours but can last anywhere between 2 1/2 – 4 hours. Some newborns will need a bit longer if they have longer feeds.
- It’s a £99 deposit to secure the session and then the balance for your chosen package is due on the day. Here are my prices
- Parent and sibling photos included
I photographed Mile’s mums maternity session so it was so nice to have them back for the newborn session! We used a few different newborn props and then some photos posed without props. The colour scheme we went for was blues, greys and neutrals and i love all of the photos! I hope you do to, here’s a few of my favourites from Mile’s newborn session 😊
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE £50 OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
BOOK YOUR LONDON & KENT NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER NOW
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for some newborn baby photos. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for to book in some newborn baby photos. Newborn photoshoot covering areas such as Bromley, Orpington, Swanley, Bexley, Sidcup, Welling, Greenwich, Beckenham, Bexleyheath, Sevenoaks
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –