Newborn baby photos
Newborn photography sessions are best photographed when your baby is under 2 weeks old. At this stage your little one will be more sleepy and should like being wrapped up and cosy and warm. When your newborn is growing inside you they are so warm and flexible, this is why during the first two weeks after they are born is the prime time for these newborn photos. My newborn photography sessions last a bout 3 hours, this gives us plenty of time for different set ups and extra feeds.
What to bring with you to your session
- Dress your newborn in a loose baby grow, this allows me to start the newborn session without disrupting the baby too much
- Bring extra milk if you are bottle feeding. During newborn sessions it’s great to have a milk drunk baby! Most of the time a little extra milk can do the trick
- Bring with you any keepsakes you would like in the photos such as cuddly toys or personal items
- You can always bring a snack, I will have tea, coffee and biscuits but you may get a little peckish as some sessions can go up to 4 hours.
- If you have a pacifier/dummy for your newborn its great to bring it. This can help sooth the baby in-between different poses without having to actually move the baby to be cuddled.
Baby Kias session
Kia’s newborn session took place in my studio and we used blues and browns for his session. He was so tiny and cute! I started with photos of Kia on his own and then his older brother came in. I love the sibling photos here, he was such a loving big brother as you can see from the photos 🙂 We finished the newborn session with some photos with the whole family. It’s so nice to take photographs with different generations and capture these memories for you. Here is a few of my favourite photos from the session, I hope you like them!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for some newborn baby photos. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for a London newborn photographer
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –