Mackenzies newborn photoshoot was my first photoshoot after lock down and she is the beautiful newborn baby of some friends of mine, so of course I couldn’t wait to photograph her! As with everyone during lock down our lives were put on hold and still our to some extent, so I couldn’t wait to get back to photographing. Mackenzies photoshoot was a home newborn session as this is what was best for her parents at this time. Mackenzies newborn session was photographed when she was about 4 weeks old and she was the most gorgeous baby 🙂
For home newborn sessions I will bring my props to your house and ask you what colours you prefer. I mainly use natural light for home newborn sessions, so a nice space my a door or window with some natural light is perfect. I do have my flash as a back up if needed.
How to book in your newborn photography session
- You can contact me via my social media pages, phone or website. I will book you in for your Due month and then once your little one is here we would book you in for when your newborn baby is 5-14 days old.
- Once you have confirmed you would like to book in you would need to fill out my booking form
- A £95 deposit must be paid to secure you newborn photography booking. The deposit is then taken off from your chosen package.
- Your newborn photography session will last about 3 hours. Sometimes they are longer if baby needs more feeds or is a bit fussier.
- Two weeks after your newborn session you will come back to my photography studio to view your gallery. This is when you can choose which newborn package you would like to purchase.
Here are a few of my favourite newborn photos from Mackenzies session. I love all of these photos and it was great that we got some awake photos at the start. We started off with taking some photos of Mackenzie on her own with a few different prop set ups and then we finish with some family photos. I adore the black and white family photos at the end, they are so natural and full of love! Congratulations to some amazing parents! 🙂
Newborn baby photoshoots in London
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking professional newborn photographer in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book in a newborn baby photoshoot in London
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –