Have you been thinking about getting a newborn photoshoot for your little one once they have arrived? Newborn photography is a great way to create some beautiful photos of your baby and this is such a cute stage 🙂 Within the first two weeks of your newborns life they will be more sleepy and love being warm and cosy. This is why between 5-14 days is the best age for newborn photograph, they will change so much in the first month and this time will fly by!
Everything you need to know about booking in your newborn baby photoshoot
- Most of my newborn photography sessions take place in my studio. If you would prefer a home newborn session this is available at an extra charge.
- I do get booked up so it’s best to book in your newborn photoshoot around your 20/30 week scan.
- My newborn sessions last about 3 hours and these can also include parents and sibling photos.
- Your edited photos would be ready to view 2-3 weeks after your newborn session. This is when you can decide which package you would like to purchase.
- It’s a £95 deposit and this is taken off from your chosen newborn photography package.
- I have all my newborn props and assessories in my studio. You can choose the colours and props that you would prefer.
- I also offer beautiful products for you to display your newborn photos in.
Here are some of my favourite newborn photos from this session. She was slightly older at about 6 weeks so we got some cute awake photos as well! I love the sibling and family photos they were an adorable family with so much love!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking to capture some Newborn photos. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn baby photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book in a newborn baby photoshoot
If you would like to read some more of my newborn blog see below –