Trying to find a newborn photographer in London can be over whelming, there is a lot of choice out there! There are so many photographers with different newborn styles so make sure you book someone that is right for you. Your newborn photos will be with you forever and you want to be able to look back at them with such loving memories, How cute are all these little babies, I may be biased but I love newborn photography!
When should you book in your newborn photography session?
Many people don’t know that you should have your newborn photographed in the first 2 weeks. This is when your newborn is more sleepy and will loved to be wrapped up, this means we can achieve most of those cute poses! Every newborn is different though and has their own little personality, not every baby will like being posed the way another baby does. If you can, it’s best to book in your newborn photography while you are pregnant. This will mean you are guaranteed a spot as most newborn photographers get booked up quickly.
Tips for your newborn session
- Feed your baby before the newborn session, this should usually allow for a less un interrupted session when photographing them
- Dress your baby in a loose baby grow that is easy to take off. This way it’s easier to start the session without disruption
- Make sure you bring extra milk if you are not breast feeding
- Bring extra nappies, we never how much these little ones are going to need changing!
- Remember to bring any little keepsakes you would like in the photos. This could be things such as little toys or gift you may have
Haider’s newborn session was photographed in my studio and his parents had chosen the colours light blue’s and greys. These subtle colours are lovely on boys! At the beginning of his newborn shoot he produced the cutest smile and he loved being wrapped up. We used some props such as little hearts and cute hats.
Did you know that I offer 10% off your Newborn photography package if you had had a maternity photoshoot with me?
Have a look through all my Newborn galleries here.
Looking for Newborn photographer in London? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Newborn / baby photography or Maternity sessions.
Feel free you give me a call or email if you would like to book a newborn photography session in my London studio. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me for your baby photos It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!