London and Kent newborn photography based in Sidcup
Newborns are such a cute age to photograph they are so tiny and are only this small for so long! They have been growing inside you all warm and curled up, this is why during your newborn photoshoot they love to be wrapped up and warm. Newborn photography sessions are best photographed when your little one is 5-14 days old. It is still possible after this stage but depending on the baby, they may not be as sleepy but you can still get some beautiful photos! When you are looking for a newborn photographer make sure you like their style. There are a lot of different photographers out there! All of my newborn photography sessions are baby led, if the baby isn’t happy we will move onto the next pose or set up.
About your session with me
- My Newborn photography studio is based in Bexley in Sidcup
- My newborn sessions last anywhere between 2 1/2 – 4 hours. Generally they are 3 hours, it all depends on the baby and how many feeds they need.
- You will need to pay a £99 deposit when you book in your newborn photoshoot with me. This deposit will then come off from the package you choose.
- I have all my newborn props in my studio so you can choose from different styles and colours
- Three weeks after your newborn session I will email you your preview gallery of your edited photos. This is when you can choose the photos for your chosen package.
Here are a few of my favourite photos from this session. At the time this little girl was unnamed so we shall just have to go with that for now but what a cutie she is 🙂
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE £50 OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
My newborn photography studio is based in Bexley in Sidcup but i also cover, Swanley, Dartford, Bromley Orpington, Greenwich, Beckenham and more! It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
Contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book in a newborn session
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –