I love photographing newborn twins! Most of the time newborn twins will calm each other down and get nice and cosy next to each other, which is great for a newborn photoshoot. Hope and faiths newborn photoshoot was a home newborn session as this is what worked best for the parents. I took with me a few props and then hairbands and accessories in the colours they had requested. I started off with a cute little grey outfit for both of them with matching white bow headbands. Luckily both of them were very sleepy to start with so posing them wasn’t too much trouble. I moved on to posing them in my heart bowl prop and bed. I love these props and they are both great for posing newborn twins in!
Booking in a newborn photoshoot isn’t always the first thing you are going to think of when you are pregnant. You will have so much going on might and might not actually think about it until the baby has arrived. Newborn photography is a beautiful way to capture your newborn babies within the first couple of weeks of their birth. It is best to prebook your newborn photographer to make sure they can definitely fit you in. Most newborn photographers get booked up very quickly, so booking up early is your best option. I create beautiful newborn photos in my North London studio, I book a limited about of newborn sessions a month to allow for early and late babies.
Useful information for booking a newborn photoshoot
- I am a newborn photographer based in North London but cover the whole of London
- To secure a newborn session with me it’s a £95 deposit and all of my newborn photography prices can be found here
- A newborn session will usually least about 3 hours, this allows time for cuddles and feeds. They can last any where between 2 1/2 – 4 hours. Every newborn baby is different so they vary a lot.
- Two weeks after your newborn session your edited photos would be ready to view. This is when you can decide on which newborn package you would like to purchase.
- I have all of my beautiful newborn props and accessories in my studio so you don’t need to worry about bringing anything. If there is anything you would like in your newborn photos you can of course bring it with you!
Check out a few of my favourites photos from Hope & Faith’s newborn session 😊
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for newborn photos in North London or further afield. My photography studio is based in North London and I can also offer home sessions at an extra charge. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer in London. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for a newborn photoshoot in London