I have been photographing newborns now for over 5 years and a professional photographer for just over 10 years. All these little newborns are my favourite to photograph! When you are looking for a newborn photographer make sure that you love their style and that they are trained in newborn safety. I have attended many newborn photography workshops to learn and perfect the skill which I am so glad I did to feel confident with all your little ones 🙂
When booking in to get some newborn photos taken it’s best to book in your newborn shoot while you are pregnant to guarantee you get a space. Once you have had the baby you would come into my studio for your newborn session when your newborn is 5-14 days old. I only book in a certain amount of newborns a month to allow for early and late babies!
How to prepare for your session
- Before your newborn session with me I will always email over my client prep guide this helps you will all your questions.
- If you don’t live too far away from my studio I would ask that you feed your baby before you come to my session. If it’s a bit of a journey you can feed them as soon as you get to my studio. This will mean we can start the newborn session with a nice sleepy baby 🙂
- Bring with you extra nappies and extra milk if you are not bottle feeding.
- Dress your baby in a loose baby grow so they are not disturbed too much when i start the photoshoot and undress them.
- You can bring with you any toys or keepsakes you would like in the photos.
London newborn photography
This newborn photoshoot was held in my studio and her parents chose blues, pinks and creams for her colour scheme. She was awake at the beginning so we got some cute awake photos before she fell asleep. I managed to capture the cutest smile, which is always the best feeling during a newborn shoot! Here are a few of my favourite photos from her session. I hope you like them 🙂
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking to capture some Newborn photos. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn baby photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking to book in a baby photography session