Newborn photoshoot London
Newborn photography sessions take place in my London studio, If you feel a home session would be better for you they are available with an extra fee. I provide all the props in my studio, with lots of different colours and bowls/buckets to choose from, every session can be tailored to you. It’s best to book in your newborn photoshoot as soon as you can. As we all know babies most of the time don’t come on their due date. I only book a certain amount of newborn sessions a week to allow for early and late babies!
What to bring with you to your session
- Extra milk if you are not breast feeding – Your little one will probably want more feeds throughout the newborn session. Its best to have a bit extra, we always love a milk drunk baby 🙂
- Nappies – If you forget don’t worry as I do have spare ones in my studio for emergencies, I also have baby wipes to hand.
- A few snacks – The sessions can sometimes be quite long. Depending on the baby they will last 2 1/2 – 4 hours, usually they are 3 hours. I will have tea and biscuits for you but sometimes you might want to bring something else.
- Bring the baby in a loose baby grow – This will make it easy for me to start the session without disturbing the baby too much.
- Keepsakes for photos – Bring with you any little bits that you might like to have in the photos with your little one.
- Pacifier/dummy – Not everyone likes to use these which I totally understand. They can sometimes be a life saver for in between posing the baby, making them more settled without having to move them.
This newborn session took place in my studio. I photographed David Matei’s mum and dads maternity session so it was great to have them back! Their Maternity session was so much fun and I couldn’t wait to meet their little one. He was such a cutie, his parents chose a variety of colours for him such as browns, greys, purples and blues. A few of my favourite photos are from when he was awake on the bed. He was pulling the most cute/funny facial expressions! We finished with some family photos, which were beautiful and natural. Here is a few of my favourites from his newborn photography session.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking for a newborn photoshoot in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to book a newborn session in London
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –