Joannes maternity session
Maternity photography is a beautiful way to celebrate you expecting a new little arrival into this world! You would have been caring and nurturing your baby for just over 9 months and the lead up to them arriving will probably fly by. Pregnancy photos are a lovely memory for you to look back on and you can also share these photos with your baby when they are older! I offer maternity photography either on location or at my London studio, I love both types of sessions. As we know Uk weather can always be hit and miss, my studio is always there for back up if you had a location shoot planned but the it turns out to be raining.
Booking in your photography session
- It’s best to capture your maternity photos when you are about 30 weeks pregnant. At this time your belly is usually nice and round and you wouldn’t feel too uncomfortable during the photoshoot.
- It’s a £95 deposit and then this is taken off from your maternity package you choose. All of my maternity prices can be found here
- You would come back 2 weeks after your session to view your maternity photos. This is when you can choose which package you would like to purchase
- I have maternity dresses you can use if you wish
- My maternity photography sessions last 1 hour, I find this is plenty of time for pregnancy photos
- Sibling and partners are always welcome in your maternity photos!
Joanne’s pregnancy photoshoot took place at Hall place and gardens, the grounds are so beautiful! There was lots of different photography spots, flowers, trees, lavender, beautiful long grass which I love! Here are a few of my favourite photos form their maternity photoshoot, I hope you like them!
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking to capture a pregnancy photoshoot in London. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your maternity photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to book in a Pregnancy photoshoot in London
You can read more of my newborn blogs below –