I offer professional newborn photos in my North London studio or the comfort of your own home. Most of my newborn sessions take place in my studio but if you would prefer a home newborn session I can come to you at an extra charge. It’s best to book in your newborn photoshoot with me as soon as you can to secure a spot. A lot of parents contact me after their 20 or 30 week scan. This ensures I will be able to fit them in once their baby is here. I only photograph a certain amount of newborns a month to make sure I can fit in early and late babies.
How to book in your newborn photoshoot with me
So you have done your research on newborn photographers and would like to book me as your newborn photographer, Thats great! 😊 Once you have confirmed you would like to book your, you would need to pay the £95 deposit and fill out my booking form. I will also email you over a newborn prep guide to help you prepare for your session on the day. Here are some pointers of the process from booking your newborn session to receiving your newborn photos.
- To confirm your newborn booking you would fill out my booking form and pay the £95 deposit. The deposit will come off from your chosen package.
- I will email you over the newborn client prep guide
- I would book you in for the month of your due date. Once your baby is here we would arrange for you to come in for your newborn session within 2 weeks of your birth.
- Your newborn photoshoot will last about 3 hours
- 2-3 weeks after your photoshoot you will be able to view your edited newborn gallery. This is when you will be able to decide which newborn package you would like to purchase.
Anvi’s newborn photoshoot took place in my studio and her parents chose a variety of colours for her session. I loved this session she was such a little sweetie! At the end of the newborn session Anvi’s mummy and daddy got in some photos as well. They are such a beautiful family and here are a few of my favourites from Anvi’s newborn photoshoot 😊
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if you are looking to capture some pregnancy photos. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your newborn and Maternity photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at email@example.com if you are looking for Professional Newborn photos in London
If you would like to read some more of my Newborn blogs see below –