When you find out you are pregnant and planning for the time leading up to the birth you might be overwhelmed. There is so much to think about but I think it’s also important to enjoy the time of being pregnant as well. It’s so special, our bodies are amazing and I still find it crazy that we can make these little humans inside of us! Newborn photography to me is so special, I don’t have children of my own yet but you can imagine when I do, there will be photos everywhere 😂
When should you book in a newborn photoshoot?
It’s important to book in your newborn photoshoot earlier rather than later. Most newborn photographers will get booked up months in advance. If you can contact your newborn photographer at your 20 or 30 week scan this will mean you will definitely secure a session. This might seem quite early but this is such an important time. You don’t want to miss out on the small time frame for newborn photos. Knowing you have booked in your newborn photoshoot is also something you can be excited about for the time ahead. I only book a limited amount of newborn sessions a month to make sure I can fit in all my pre booked sessions. So if your baby is early or late is won’t be an issue as we all know these little ones like to arrive on their own time!
Everything you need to know about booking with Jo Cove Photography
Booking in your newborn photography with me is nice and simple. I am here with any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to ask! Here are the main pointers to booking in your newborn photoshoot with me.
- I am a newborn photographer based in North London Barnet. I do also get a lot of people travel to me from further a field
- It’s best to book in and secure your newborn photography as early as your 20/30 week scan.
- I will book you in for the month of of your due date. Once your baby has arrived you will come in for your newborn session within 2 weeks of the birth.
- Your newborn photography session will last about 3 hours.
- You will be able to view your edited photos about 2 weeks after your session. This is when you can select your newborn package. You can find all my newborn pricing here
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD A MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT WITH ME?
Feel free you give me a call or email if investing in newborn photography is something you would like to do. If you would like to pop into my studio before for a chat thats not a problem. My newborn studio is based in North London. Thank you to all my previous and future clients for choosing me as your London newborn photographer. It’s such a privilege to create these memories for you!
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for Professional Newborn photography in London